Weight Loss Challenge (week 3)
Well here we are at the end of week 3 and the battle is really picking up! My mom has chosen to put the heat on me. I will need to work even harder next week if I am going to pull this one off. So our weight loss for this week was...
Drumroll please!
Peter - lost 2 lbs (8 lbs total)
Mom - lost 3 lbs (8 lbs total)
I can't believe it, my mother is on her way to victory!!!
This next week it will be key to combine a solid eating plan, with activity to keep the momentum going and shedding those pounds.
If anyone else out there is reading this and losing weight let me know with a comment or an email.
Talk to you soon.

7 Comments:
This has inspired me to lose some weight...down 3 lbs this week. Thanks for the inspiration.
Pete,
I am so proud of us!!! lets keep it up till we're healthy and fit.You for your health wife and kids and me for my health husband and children and grandchildren.We are on the road to such a great start and you will reach your goal before me and I will rejoice in that.Now its not just 30lbs and 20lbs but my whole goal according to the health club is 78lbs sounds like a long way to go but I know you will be there cheering me on.
PETE! My mom sent me your blog link....I just started one for us in June..
Congrats :) My friend and I are on the same quest...to get healthy! I have a ways to go but boy have my habits changed...it's awesome! :)
Keep it up!
How is everyone doing??? You need to do a post and keep everyone motivated!!!!
Thanks for your words of wisdom. I joined Weight Watchers a few weeks ago and have lost over 20 lbs. I look forward to reading your next entry to help keep me motivated.
Sandra
I found your site while on Bill Phillips site.I watched the videos and it inspired me right away to start BFL again! I love that you have taken the time to put this together and want you to know it madde a difference as the CAN video I neversaw before and I am from Boston area too! LOL Funny how u see DAILY news on BAD STUFF but never enough GOOD STUFF! The videos changed me. I may never be the same..I hope! THANKS for YOUR personal efforts and I look forward to reading/veiwing more on you and your mom's transformation! Best of luck to you both !
Laura, thank you for your wonderful expression of support!!! Best of luck to you as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home