What is your weakness
We all have weaknesses. The dilema has always been, how do I overcome my weakness...? Well here is my weakness...macaroni and cheese...as dumb as that may sound.
I love the stuff. I am drawn to it like a moth to a lightbulb. I wonder how many other people have the same weakness.
Well last night I made dinner for my daughter and asked her what she wanted. And she said...macaroni and cheese. UGH! Well I made her dinner and did not try it. No sneaked bite, no eating her leftovers, nothing. So what happened?
I feel as though I have had a mindset change. My mind is starting to respond differently to temptation than it did before. It can kind of be summed up by a shirt I read recently. The shirt had a simple message on it..."pain is weakness leaving your body".
Now when I am at the gym, or being tempted by food, my mind is seeing the pain as a challenge or an opportunity. It is reminded that this is a true sign that I am becoming stronger.
Nice try macaroni, but I have you beat!

2 Comments:
My weakness is anything chocolate.
My weakness is anything italian!
Post a Comment
<< Home